If you’re a small business owner looking for a cash register, we’ve rounded up the best registers for small businesses that we offer to make your decision easier.
The Sharp XE-A150 has plenty of features that make it one of the most used cash registers.
- Water resistant keyboard with 70 item keys
- Compact cash drawer
- Electronic journal holding up to 8,000 lines to record all transactions
- High speed, quiet thermal receipt printer
- Multi line LCD display
- Pop up customer display
- Easily programmable
- Multiple users (with overlap optional)
- SD card slot for backups
Overall, this register from Sharp has all of the useful features needed for small business with multiple people working on the till, and the water-resistant keyboard makes it especially useful for hospitality-based businesses.
The CRS-103 cash register is another popular choice for small businesses thanks to its useful features.
- Compact size
- Operator and customer displays
- Programmable with 16 departments, 8 clerks, 4 tax rates
- Training mode and electronic journal
- Password protected
- Daily and monthly finance reports
- Large cash drawer with 4 notes and 8 coins
This compact register is great for small business with basic needs. They can be used by up to 8 different users, provide finance reports, hold plenty of cash, and much more.
For more help choosing a cash register, or to buy one you’ve decided on, get in touch with us or visit our showroom. A family run business established in 1975, we supply a complete range of cash registers and EPOS systems from leading manufacturers.